Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Anime's♥

why my tittle is "My Top 5 Favorite anime's?" it's because i really loved anime :D i'm so much addicted to it.
here's my Top 10 Favorite Anime

Top 5:)
Magic Knight RayEarth
-i really like this Anime. :) it's because i can see my attitude with the girl at the middle :)
she's so clumsy haha i admit i am clumsy :)
and she's jolly too.

Top 4
Flame of Recca

Top 3
Detective Conan.
How i wish i can be a detective too.. :)) loL!
Top 2
Hunter X Hunter
Top 1
I really like this Promise :))
hehe.. i really like Miacka .. :)


~AyRa

3 comments:

  1. wow sweet childhood animes..! Rarusuchin♥OldschoolAnimes XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom watch anime nowadays...Age factor i think. LOL..yet i still love to watch Naruto and Mojacko anime ^^ Mojacko never fails to make me laugh. So sad they didnt show d anime in tv. I cnt find d episode online too..huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too i like Naruto but i will place him as my Top 6 :D hehe, because some episode of it hindi ko pa napapanod.. :) dame kase eh ? :D
      mojacko is funny and cute too.. :D but i preferred Doraemon waha

      Delete

kawaii comments♥